CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Fantastic 5

The Fantastic 5
Beware our Super Powers
We are whole and complete as a Family. We love, laugh and live together - lifting one another up and becoming stronger as we grow. We believe in eachother and cheer for one another without fear or hesitation. We will always be one - no matter where we are or who we are with... the ties that bind us are not perceptible by the eye but are unbreakable and eternal. We are pieces of one soul branching out into the world in different ways and with different talents but always grounded by the same root. We are a Family. Our common tie that brings in our nourishment and plants us firmly in the storm is that singular family root we derive from. Unique, unfettered and full of a million possibilies we bloom, because we always have the same root - we have eachother. (Photo by www.cowleystudios.com)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

9 Days Left


We are leaving Logan in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo. We are all ready to go. Ramsey keeps asking if he can be done sleeping at his dad's house. Isabella wants to "stay with Mom" but knows she can't. Kristine is worn out and sometimes seems a little depressed. She told me "I just want to go home. I don't want to put up with dad anymore." She has stayed strong -but it is starting to get to her too. Rebekah is at girl's camp in CA, of course and will return to Utah Sunday.



(Ram escorting Rebekah at the SLC airport!)


Meanwhile my focus has started to shift back toward our life - there is a lot to be done when we get back to San Jose. I have been attempting to get DeAnza College the paperwork they need so I can teach in the fall. I have a class I need to prepare, a marketing launch to do for LifeStyle (my business), a client's wedding, school supplies to take care, kid's activities to sign up for, etc etc etc. I try not to worry about the things that can't be done till I get back, but the list is starting to infiltrate my conscious mind. (Type A)




(Isabella) (Ram)
(Kristine)


(Mom)

And with limited days remaining in Utah I am also reviewing the things I wanted to do while visiting: the zoo, the opera, parks, the farmer's market (where we all got henna tatoos!), the aquatic center, American West Heritage Center, birthday parties, sleep overs, dinner with friends, and so on.



(JaNell and Aaron with kids)

We have done so much and made the best of it. But nothing pulls stronger on us than the need to be home and feel stable again.


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly of heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yolk is easy and my burden is light. Matt. 11:28-30

2 comments:

Burt Family said...

Are you still out there in the blogging world? I haven't seen or heard from you in a while now. Just a few more days and you will be heading home if memory serves me correctly.
Talk to you soon!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

I just love the spiderman costume, oh to have little boys around, beats the plastic high heals and fairy wings. Love you. Enjoy your visit home.