CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Fantastic 5

The Fantastic 5
Beware our Super Powers
We are whole and complete as a Family. We love, laugh and live together - lifting one another up and becoming stronger as we grow. We believe in eachother and cheer for one another without fear or hesitation. We will always be one - no matter where we are or who we are with... the ties that bind us are not perceptible by the eye but are unbreakable and eternal. We are pieces of one soul branching out into the world in different ways and with different talents but always grounded by the same root. We are a Family. Our common tie that brings in our nourishment and plants us firmly in the storm is that singular family root we derive from. Unique, unfettered and full of a million possibilies we bloom, because we always have the same root - we have eachother. (Photo by www.cowleystudios.com)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Back in the USA

I made it back to Logan! Nothing is better than returning to my sweet children. I missed them terribly and wish they were all back with me now.


(USU where I taught)
Rebekah had a nice time staying with the Parker's (without whom could I be in Logan for the summer). She also enjoyed hanging out with the Willie's for late night movies and a sleep over. She was well cared for though she was homesick for her mom.
(Ramsey and Lib @ the Parker's)

(Kids w/ Kris Willie)


Kristine, Isabella and Ramsey wrapped up their Yellowstone trip with their Dad and are back in Logan. I got to see them today for a couple of hours for lunch... this is so heart wrenching. Their dad works this week, but will not let the kids be with me - his mom will be babysitting. They were so over-the-moon to see me today and very frustrated by the fact that they couldn't stay with me and Rebekah. But there is nothing we can do at this point. The kids should be able to come back to me this weekend and then just 2 weeks to go! (Please keep us in your prayers.)


The last 2 weeks the children will all come and play with us during the day, while their dad works and then go back to him in the evenings... that will make the last couple of weeks much more tolerable. Besides, y'all know how much fun we have when we are together!!!!

We have managed to have quite a bit of fun in the first few weeks we were in Logan (Jun 20 - now): we have tubed the canal, played at the damn, gone to movies, spent a day at Lagoon (loved the water park), seen oodles of friends, gone to Idaho,

gone shooting (okay, that was just me) and more. (Shot the tar out of these phone books)




So, for now I am happy to be back and know that my children are safe. And I am looking forward to having a blast these next couple of weeks. Anyone want to come and play???

3 comments:

Burt Family said...

I'm so happy you got to see the kids even for just a short time. Only a few more days and they will be back with you for the day and then before you know it you will all be home in Cali.
I love that you have caught the blogging bug...it will be so fantastic to keep up with the busy life of RaeAnn this way! :)
Love you and the kids TONS!

Anonymous said...

Hey babe I know how hard and crappy the situation can be, been there too. Isn't it wonderful to see them again though. They are all so amazingly beautiful. Hang in there gets a little easier with time. Your trip sounded to die for. Dxo

Anonymous said...

The shooting practise....got plans?