Floating on the Caribbean with the sun shining on my back, I was in heaven - then I would spot one and dive down looking for shells from this tropical paradise. It was a perfect last day. I snorkeled in the beautiful waters at Shipwreck Beach and even took all of the children for a turn on the single person catamaran. When I came in to shore I gave two local boys a swim lesson and visited with my friends. What fun!
Later that afternoon we regrouped at the tropical pool in the OTC resort and enjoyed pool side drinks and lots of laughter. The afternoon was cooling off and with it, my trip was coming to an end. As one last night out on the island was all I had left, I joined the Burts for a wonderful Indian dinner and night on the Port. We enjoyed our time together and laughed till our sides hurt. As I have an early morning flight, we decided to head home.
We stopped on the drive back to take some photos - when I met Jon, a professor at the medical school here who is from Nigeria. He kept wanting to take a photo of /or with me! It was hilarious. This island sure is fun!!!
All summed up this trip was brilliant... I am so glad that I came to the Caribbean.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Last Day in Paradise
Posted by The Fantastic 5 at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh that looks heavenly! And you look great. I need some of that Caribbean air! :)
You look fabulous. I love the picture of you in the jungle!! You look fresh, radiant and full of joy. I can feel how happy you were. What a beautiful place. I am so happy you had a good time. :o)
Post a Comment