(Photo by Greg Cowley @ Cowley Studios)
I finally got my kids back this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joy. That's if for today's blog. Joy.
The Lord hath been mindful of us: he will bless us...
he will bless them that fear the Lord both small and great.
Psalms 115:12-13



5 comments:
Thank Goodness! I bet they were so happy to see you. Enjoy the weekend and give all the kids a hug from us too!
Love the song on your play list. I have read SO many good things about Wicked. I will have to check out more on that when I get back to the states.
I glad you have them back Miss. Raeane (if thats how you spell your name)they are so fun to have at our house.
-Tanner
Thanks for sharing your blog with us! It is good to see that you are doing well. The kids have grown so much! We think of you often.
Love your blog and the pic and sentiments at the top! Glad you are back home and enjoying CA. You weren't near earthquake, correct???? Beth
Post a Comment