CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Fantastic 5

The Fantastic 5
Beware our Super Powers
We are whole and complete as a Family. We love, laugh and live together - lifting one another up and becoming stronger as we grow. We believe in eachother and cheer for one another without fear or hesitation. We will always be one - no matter where we are or who we are with... the ties that bind us are not perceptible by the eye but are unbreakable and eternal. We are pieces of one soul branching out into the world in different ways and with different talents but always grounded by the same root. We are a Family. Our common tie that brings in our nourishment and plants us firmly in the storm is that singular family root we derive from. Unique, unfettered and full of a million possibilies we bloom, because we always have the same root - we have eachother. (Photo by www.cowleystudios.com)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sailing




I spent the day on a Catamaran in the Caribbean! I snorkeled with a school of squid and hundreds of fish. (Not as exciting as the barracuda earlier this week - but I have had enough excitement.) It was a relaxing and memorable day; the weather was temperate and the sky was a radiant blue - a day fit for sailing the sea. We stopped on the Island of Nevis, ate lunch and relaxed at the Four Season's Hotel - then swam in the warm ocean waters and walked the beach. Then it was back aboard to sail back to St. Kitts - it was a fun and refreshingly wet journey (I was soaked several times over). I was with a dear friend and was asked out by one of the men aboard - Paula and I laughed about that!!! But the day was beautiful... It was a perfect day...

3 comments:

Liz said...

Yay! Thanks for sending me your blog link! So, you are in the Caribbean? But your kids are not. So who is in the picture of the fortress with you? And where are you living in Cali? Are you close to us?

I'm glad to see that you are taking a vacation - though I'm also a little jealous. :) I mean, really, the Caribbean?! I've never been. It's also really cool that you aren't just lounging at beaches, but also enjoying the history. You are brilliant.

Burt Family said...

Thank you for spending the day/week with me. It was just what I needed and so GREAT to be able to reconnect after all that's gone on. I look forward to when we can get together again and this time with the kids.

Allred Fam said...

Look at this diva sitting on the beach!! Of course someone asked you out on the cat cruise.....

:) Beth