We had dinner with the Lurf's tonight which was lovely. They are such good friends - and I will always be grateful that our path's crossed in Logan and more significantly on that fateful day in the temple when I was headed in alone and with the Lord's tender mercies, walked into Ginger... We never are alone nor forgotten, are we?
We laughed and ate and goofed around. Then Joe took Rebekah way up into the foothills on the four-wheeler and I helped Ginger clean up dinner. It was a wonderful evening.
Then Rebekah and I headed over to the meeting spot to pick up the kids - Rebekah got my camera and had a field day, as you can see!
Unfortunately after a while of waiting, their Dad didn't show. I am supposed to have the children for the state holiday starting tonight, through the weekend but apparently he has decided he will just take the holiday... hopefully he will still bring them back for my weekend with them but I don't know. I have already spoken with my attorney who is dealing with it - but have had no response from their dad. I can't say any more about this - it's too hard. And it hurts the children most of all. Please keep praying for us!
We still have to organize for tomorrow and get ready for the festivities... we'll miss Kristine, Isabella and Ramsey but we will make the best of it, as I hope they do!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Without the Kids
Posted by The Fantastic 5 at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Well I've got to tell you girlfriend if my 12 year old was as grown up and sophisticated as yours looks, she definately wouldn't have a boyfriend! She is a stunner.
Sorry things aren't running smoothly for you all. Time is a great healer. Try focus on the good. Makes you enjoy them more when they are around and makes you realise how blessed we really are to be mum's and to have them in our lives.
Rebekah really is all grown up! Does she leave today or tomorrow for girls camp?
I say hang him by his "you know what"! I can't believe him...what nerve!!!
Tech support will call you later tonight and see if they can resolve the issue.
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment