CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Fantastic 5

The Fantastic 5
Beware our Super Powers
We are whole and complete as a Family. We love, laugh and live together - lifting one another up and becoming stronger as we grow. We believe in eachother and cheer for one another without fear or hesitation. We will always be one - no matter where we are or who we are with... the ties that bind us are not perceptible by the eye but are unbreakable and eternal. We are pieces of one soul branching out into the world in different ways and with different talents but always grounded by the same root. We are a Family. Our common tie that brings in our nourishment and plants us firmly in the storm is that singular family root we derive from. Unique, unfettered and full of a million possibilies we bloom, because we always have the same root - we have eachother. (Photo by www.cowleystudios.com)

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall




(First day of school)



As if all new schools aren't enough we have revised a full activity schedule this week: Rebekah has YW, Rainbow, Dance, Paino and Voice; Kristine is in Ach. Days, Piano and Roller Hockey; Isabella is doing Piano, Dance and Brownies; Ramsey loves his new preschool; I am teaching on Friday mornings at the college, running my business, taking a dance class (from a woman who I studied under years ago - amazing how we come full circle!), doing light training to see if I am ready to do tris again (so long as I don't aggrivate my injury), offering private classes through a special district here, and Church of course.

And because you know me, you know it all runs like a well oiled Fortune 500 Company. (Woohoo - love life on the go!)



(Kristine is in the center, red jersey)




And so that I don't have to keep answering the same questions, yes I am dating. Is there someone? No. My family comes first. So if the timing is right and it doesn't require me to sacrifice being with my kids, I am happy to go out and have 'grown up' time. But my life is fantastic - and there is no need as of yet to upset this balance.

There is so much love and joy each day. And I don't want to miss a second of it. (Stop the raised eye brows and lectures...) I know that God's plan is for eternal families and I am grateful for that - because when the time is right He will 'make all things whole.' So until then I live each day grateful for my freedom - it's like a thick wool blanket in a drafty, no-heat-never-been-insulated-old-cabin in a blizzard! (Yes, I love my freedom. lol )

2 comments:

Burt Family said...

Geez, I was beginning to wonder if you fell off the planet somewhere! Sounds like you are the typical RaeAnn and busy as heck! Good thing I'll be back in the states soon so I can catch you driving down the road on your phone.
BTW, Chad saw your title picture and said to ask how you can be fantastic 5 when there's only 4 in the pic...LOL!
Take care and hope to hear from you more often.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Have enough trouble keeping a 2 stroke engine well oiled, can't imagine a 4 stroke!!! This is though how we survive and we wouldn't have it any other way. Hey what's the housing situation? Did you buy a place? Pictures?