CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The Fantastic 5

The Fantastic 5
Beware our Super Powers
We are whole and complete as a Family. We love, laugh and live together - lifting one another up and becoming stronger as we grow. We believe in eachother and cheer for one another without fear or hesitation. We will always be one - no matter where we are or who we are with... the ties that bind us are not perceptible by the eye but are unbreakable and eternal. We are pieces of one soul branching out into the world in different ways and with different talents but always grounded by the same root. We are a Family. Our common tie that brings in our nourishment and plants us firmly in the storm is that singular family root we derive from. Unique, unfettered and full of a million possibilies we bloom, because we always have the same root - we have eachother. (Photo by www.cowleystudios.com)

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Amateur Photographer

Ramsey decided to try his hand at photography today:








So then I took one of us (self photos are always risky). You know, men could learn a lot from this little guy. He tells me all of the time, "Mommy, you beautiful." And he means it. It makes me go dreamy and makes me laugh - no one taught him that and wow, does it work. Anger appeased, trouble forgotten, Mom is a woman - it melts my heart and works everytime! LOL









Do you ever feel like you spend way too much time on the phone? I do - I get internet, email, voicemail, text messages, and regular phone calls on my lovely electronic handcuff - my BlackBerry. Sometimes (like when my car wouldn't start today and I had 3 places to be at once) I am very grateful for the evasive way in which we have allowed technology to infiltrate the most intimate parts of our lives... because the AAA guy was speedy and resolved my problem! But there are times when a sudden impulse to hurtle the BB out of my car while driving 80 mph over takes me (friends in TX - I know it's too slow; friends in Ut - it is doing two things at once; friends in CA - it is too fast but at least I would be hands free).
It's wirelessly exhausting!


Anyway, I wanted to post today because I have had this idea in the back of my mind forever and I thought I would make a small attempt to do this (and see who is actually reading my blog). I won't say exactly what I have in mind but remember I know things and I know you! So be warned, the next posting will be an amazing one! You won't want to miss it.

4 comments:

Allred Fam said...

what a sweet boy.... we will be anxiously awaiting an exciting post....

Burt Family said...

I'm on pins and needles with anticipation... for heavens sake, I'm checking on you via my pda

Liz said...

Oooo...that's exciting and mysterious! I'm hooked (both on your blog and on my own cell phone). :) Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog weekly, no need for grandeous publications. Just photo's of your beautiful family fill my week with joy.